“Learn or leave the market”
In 2020, Mila Semeshkina’s book “Learn or Leave the Market. A Practical Guide to Developing Your Career and Your Business ” was released. Within a few months it was translated and published in 5 languages. As of today, this book has been purchased or downloaded by over 100,000 people around the world.
“Learn or Leave the Market. A Practical Guide to Developing Your Career and Your Business” is a book about how to remain in demand as a professional, earn decent money, and achieve success in your career. Based on serious scientific research, Mila Semeshkina reveals the secrets of career success in simple and understandable language. She sees her reader not as a business analyst, but a simple person who wants to succeed in life.
You need this book if you:
- have lost your job and don't know what to do next
- stopped developing professionally and do not see a way forward
- have lost your own business and are forced to start from scratch
- want to know what will happen next with your work, career, and salary
- need a clear picture of what is happening in order to feel confident in the job market
No matter how the job market changes in the midst of a global economic crisis, you can remain successful in even the most difficult circumstances. After all, "Learn or leave the market" is more than theory and practice; it is an expert anti-crisis plan for anyone who is currently facing difficulties in their career.
Where to buy Mila Semeshkina's book
“Learn or Leave the Market. A Practical Guide to Developing Your Career and Your Business":
Lectera.com — Fast education. Fast results